Jump to the main content block

Career and Advanced Study of Students other Graduation

Students graduated from this institute will be awarded Bachelor of Engineering or Master of Science degrees. Their jobs are offered by Ministry of Interior based on the availability from county, city, national highway or provincial highway police forces. After they have satisfied the contracted service time, they can apply the permission to be enrolled in either master or Ph.D. programs in Transportation Planning, Traffic Management, or Transportation Engineering related areas to pursue a further study.